Thursday 29 March 2012

As anyone who regularly reads the magazine will know, I absolutely love writing for S&S; in fact, before working on it, I was an avid reader, just like you, and, like you, am just a regular girl, who's been through her fair share of difficulties in the past, and is now seeking to overcome her inner demons, and live a more spiritual, and altogether happier, life.
Fortunately, I'm surrounded by all the best resources – books, CDs and spiritual materials – to help me do this and, while I might not be able to share the actual materials with you, as much as I'd like to, I'd love to share all the wonderful things I learn from them on a daily basis with you, so you too can embark on this magical, spiritual journey with me and together we can, hopefully, change our lives, and those of others as well as each other's, for the better.
So, without further ado, I bring you 'All that Nazz'; the spiritual memoirs of a twenty-something spiritual newbie embarking on a life-changing personal journey. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment